How to Browse and Use your Airtel 2GB and 4GB for N200 Respectively

I have Posted How to Enjoy this Data but it an Official plan not a Cheat so for Those who finds it Difficult to Use, After I contacted Airtel Customer care to help Solve out my Problem but they gave me an Instruction which states that, 

Before I can Browse freely with the Data I will have to switch my device to 2G Network, which I did and Now mine is working fine without any problem but the problem here is that speeds on 30kb/s which seems not to be faster, 

So if You not the type that love browsing with 2G Network then don't border activating this on your Sim, but as for me is really cool I don't have any problem with it, is cool for my liken 





So to Activate yours for those that's reading it for the first time kindly follow my procedure below. 

How To Get 2GB and 5GB for N200 on Airtel 

Simple Dial *482# and Now Select The 2GB Option for N200. Valid for 14days 

You can Still Dial *483# which goes for 4GB for N500. Valid for 1Month 


With this I am sure it will work Cool for you! Don't wait Share this post and Let others Know about it also. 

Show some Love by Commenting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Ideas For The Most Lucrative Side Hustles

WhatsApp Latest Update Brings Rich Previews Document

BLU G51s Android Go Edition Smartphone With 6.4-inch Display